This is the Ultimate front end suspension system for your 1967-1972 Chevy C-10, C10. You can enjoy riding with the smooth handling of independent suspension while also adding to the value of your truck. These systems are known to be the "most" popular in use today because they are engineered to the right specifications to work perfectly for your needs. Our SupeRide Deluxe kit uses Mustang II dropped spindles to allow for a front mount rack & pinion unit, to ease motor installation. It uses a geometry design very similar to the Mustang II, which works well on the Classic trucks. Upper control arms use threaded adjusters for the wheel alignment. These threaded adjusters, unlike eccentric adjusters, will never slip and lose alignment no matter how big a bump you hit. Really smooth would best describe this ride, very low and highly steerable with no bump-steer and built-in anti-dive.
- Front suspension 11" disc brake vented rotors
- Main crossmember T.I.G. welded for maximum strength and great looks.
- Mustang II Crossmember
- Adjustable Coil-over shocks with chrome springs
- Tubular control A-arms
- Our exclusive one piece stock or dropped Mustang II spindles.
- Front-mount power rack and pinion steering.
- 11", 12" and 13" Wilwood Disc Brakes
- 1" Front Sway Bar
- Motor Mount Stands (Small Block or Big Block)