ALUMINUM CYLINDER HEADS CHEVY SBC 350 200cc 64cc WITH HIGH RISE MANIFOLD
--Perfect fits for SBC engines such as 302, 327, 350, 383 and 400 small block chevy engines up to 1986.
--This head is 200cc intake runner with a 64cc combustion chamber, 64cc combustion chambers improve performance and retains stock compression on 1970 and earlier.
--This head has a thick deck design so they can be used on nitrous, turbocharged and supercharged applications.
--Dual pattern valve covers will accept either center bolt or perimeter bolt valve covers.
--Fits many popular cars such as Camaro Z28, Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Hot Rods, Street Rods and many more!
--This cylinder head does not have 400 stem holes, you may need to drill them if necessary.
--Valve to piston clearance and valve to block clearance must be checked!
2. Color: Silver
3. Cylinder Head Style: Bare
4. Cylinder Head Finish: Natural
5. Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 64 cc
6. Intake Runner Volume (cc): 200 cc
7. Intake Port Shape: Square
8. Intake Port Location: Standard
9. Exhaust Port Shape: Square
10. Exhaust Port Location: Standard
11. Spark Plug Style: Straight
12. Intake Valves Included: No
13. Intake Valve Diameter (in): 2.020 in.
14. Exhaust Valves Included: No
15. Exhaust Valve Diameter (in): 1.600 in.
16. Valve Springs Included: No
17. Damper Spring Included: No
18. Retainers Included: No
19. Locks Included: No
20. Valve Stem Seals Included: No
21. Rocker Arm Studs Included: No
22. Rocker Arms Included: No
23. Rocker Arm Nuts Included: No
24. Guide plates Included: No
25. Valve Cover Mounting Style: Center & Perimeter Bolt
26. Accessory Bolt Holes Drilled: Yes
27. Intake Valve Angle: 23 deg.
28. Exhaust Valve Angle: 23 deg.
29. Valve Guides Included: Yes
30. Valve Guide Material: Bronze
31. Valve Seats Machined: Yes
32. Valve Seat Machine Style: 3-angle
33. Valve Seat Material: Ductile Iron
34. Steam Holes Drilled: No
35. Cylinder Head Weight: 23 LBS.
Intake Section Included: Complete
Engine Block Style: Stock/OEM standard deck
Carburetor Quantity: One
Intake Style: Dual plane
Basic Operating RPM Range: 1,500-6,500
Intake Manifold Height: 4.720 in.
Intake Finish: Natural
Intake Material: Aluminum
Quantity: Sold individually.
Notes: Nitrous bosses, rear water outlets, two distributor clamp locations. Temperature sending unit boss clears all water necks. No provision for exhaust-heated chokes. No exhaust crossover.
The open air space from the Air-Gap design separates the runners from the heat of the lifter-valley cover. So, the air/fuel mixture stays cooler all the way to the heads, which produces a denser charge for more power. Runners are tuned to move the power band 1,000 rpm higher than Performer Air-Gap manifolds, from idle-5,500 rpm up to 1,500-6,500 rpm.